Summer is coming to a close and school is almost open. But it’s certainly not too late to start reviewing your lessons and getting a head start. We could not allow the entire summer to go by without offering you at least 1 subject tutorial this summer.
Based on our survey, the top 3 subjects that you requested help with were;
Top #1 Mathematics (BGCSE)
Top #2 Biology and
Top #3 English (BGCSE)
Because of this, we decided to begin with Biology tutorials. The tutorials will be broken down by grade level. That way it makes it easier for you to recognize your own entrance level. And as usual, the topics discussed in the tutorials will be based on the Bahamas Ministry of Education biology curriculum.
Why This is so Exciting
We are so excited about these tutorials for several reasons;
1. The tutorials are 100% online and taught via webinars. This method of learning offers an interesting supplement to what is currently taught in traditional school settings.
2. You can study any subject you choose. Even if that subject is not offered at your school. It opens up doors for you to learn additional subjects, which would otherwise not be available to you. (maybe your school does not offer the subject, or maybe the seats filled up too quickly)
3. The online setting brings together our readers and students from all over the Bahamas (including the U.S.A and Botswana) in one common meeting place to get this awesome interactive content!
4. Because the tutorials are recorded, you will never miss a session. And you will have 1 Full year access to the recordings.
5. The tutorials are taught by teachers and/or seasoned professionals in the field of study.
6. You can choose to register for 1 semester worth of tutorials or the FULL year’s worth of content.
I could go on and on, but I think you understand why this is very cool!
Hope to see some of you there.