Today I’m happy to announce the launch of the Student Shed Elearning Marketplace.
This marketplace has come about based on your personal requests for additional materials and support. We’ve partnered with several other educators and teachers in order to provide you with the best elearning resources available in the Bahamas.
Here’s what this means for you;
1. You now have access to a broader range of elearning resources which have been checked out and approved by us.
2. We bring the best elearning professionals in the Bahamas under one roof to supply your academic needs.
3. More timely responses to your specific product requests – Thanks to our growing network of teachers and educators.
4. A more seamless shopping process. A checkout cart which allows you to shop without the hassle of checking out items one at a time.
5. Easily locate what you need – Thanks to the categorization of our elearning products, you can go straight to what you need and ignore what you don’t.
Go ahead and check out what’s available. We have both free and premium items available.
We’re in the early stages of development so expect to see more courses, study guides, ebooks, primary school, and professional development resources as well.
Moving forward, we’ll be adding all of our existing courses to the marketplace and creating an improved course interface. More on that in a separate post.
We value your feedback and input. If there’s an item you or your child specifically need, please let us know in the comments below and we’ll be happy to help where we can.
Until next time, happy learning!