Last updated on January 23rd, 2019 at 06:36 pm
Sometimes, I receive emails from parents and students asking for help because the student is scheduled to sit the BJC or BGCSE exam however the teacher hasn’t completed the syllabus.
Desperate to do well and ace the exam, this can be a scary experience.
My response is usually to;
- Get a hold of the curriculum and study the remaining topics on your own and
- Use exam past papers to test your knowledge and make sure you’re on the right track.
In many cases, the students don’t have the time or resources to enroll in a full set of online classes.
Wishing that I could offer a better solution, the Student Shed ‘Study Companions’ came about.
What are Study Companions?
The BJC and BGCSE Study Companions are a fresh new product by The Student Shed.
The idea behind this product is to help you cut through the clutter of extensive curriculum so that you can get right down to the nitty gritty of what you need to know as you prepare for the BJC and BGCSE exams.
You’ve spent years gathering lots of information, and now it’s time to sit the exam. We wanted to make it easier for you to sift through the topics you need to know and easily identify what topics you still need help with.
If you’re a teacher or homeschool educator, the study companion is meant to save you time on lesson preparation and allow you to spend more time engaging in the content with your students.
Nearing the end of the school year, many students don’t need a full set of additional classes, instead just a review of what they’ve already learnt. This is where the study companions come in. Each companion covers all of the topics listed on the Bahamas Ministry of Education curriculum so that students and teachers don’t have to worry about missing a thing.
You need to be equipped with the tools to ensure your success when sitting the exams. You need to be able to take control of your learning experience and do well regardless of what’s happening in the school environment. You need a tool which challenges you yet builds confidence. This is what the study companion does.
Among the notable features of each study companion;
- Each lesson is organized in an interactive online slide presentation – Want to head straight for that most challenging topic? Then go right ahead and view that lesson immediately. Once you purchase the companion, you get immediate access to ALL of the lessons.
- Each lesson can be downloaded for offline use – Do you prefer to read on paper versus an electronic device? Sure not a problem. Download and print the entire eBook version of the study companion or only print what you need. It’s your choice.
- Scattered among the lessons are a sleuth of knowledge check questions – After absorbing the content, test what you’ve learned.
Are you ready to take your learning to the next level and ace those exams? Then you need the Study Companion.
There’s no better and affordable way to get the content and knowledge you need than with the Study Companion. Click on the link below to get started or to download your first lesson for free!
Laudly Fortune says
O want the papers for language please