By the end of this course, you will demonstrate the able to;
- Understand and convey information read or heard at a straightforward and more complex level.
- Make coherent comments on information read or heard.
- Understand basic facts, ideas and opinion and present and order them clearly and accurately.
- Evaluate material and select what is relevant for specific purposes.
- Effectively and intelligently express what is felt and imagined.
- Recognize straightforward meanings and explicit attitudes. Recognize obvious and in some cases less obvious meanings and attitudes.
- Show awareness of a variety of uses of language.
- Write in clear appropriate paragraphs using a good variety of sentence structure.
- Use accurate spelling, grammar and punctuation.
$25 per month or $120 per year
NEW Operating Hours
Online Academy Enrollment – Operating Hours
Sun. thru Thur. – Open all day
Fri. 7 p.m. thru Sat. – Closed
Suggested reference books;