If you’re a chemistry student, you’ll need to know lots of content and formulas in order to ace your exams, but if you’re struggling with chemistry, we have a few offers for you today.
1. First, we have a free video lesson on “States of Matter”
2. Secondly, in order to practice what you learnt in the video above, you can use this free question and answer worksheet. This is perfect for use in class by teachers who want to assign a video lesson and a worksheet. Homeschool parents can certainly use it also.
3. In the last school term, we held live workshops taught by Mr. Mark Plummer covering various topics in chemistry. If you missed those, don’t worry because we intend to continue these workshops.
Infact, we would like to invite you to share with us the topics you’re struggling with the most in chemistry so that we can make those priority.
Students have been asking for free video and worksheet support and this is it. So, please give us your input and let us know what topics you need help with.
4. Also, don’t forget that you can take a 2 week free trial of our Online Chemistry course. We plan to increase the cost of our courses soon, so take advantage of the current price of just $15.99 per month.
5. If you don’t need classes, but simply revision material, download the free BGCSE Chemistry past papers and get the chemistry answer key booklets here.
6. And finally, if you need more personal help with Chemistry (or any science subject for that matter), we do offer one on one tutoring AND homework help. Get in touch with us for more details on how this work.
Side Note: When you support our efforts by purchasing a product from our elearning marketplace or sign up for a course, it allows us to offer even more freebies for students and educators. We really appreciate all of you who have supported us thus far!
Until next time, happy learning!
Leave a Reply