By the end of this course, you will demonstrate the able to;
- Understand and communicate information at both a straightforward and complex level.
- Understand facts, ideas and opinions and order and present them with clarity and accuracy.
- Evaluate material, select, present in detail and analyze effectively what is being felt and imagined.
- Recognize implicit meanings and attitudes.
- Show a clear sense of audience and understand appropriate use of language.
- Write in well constructed paragraphs, using a full range of appropriate sentence structure and showing accuracy in punctuation and spelling.
Suggested reference books;
$25 per month or $240 per year
NEW Operating Hours
Online Academy Enrollment – Operating Hours
Sun. thru Thur. – Open all day
Fri. 5 p.m. thru Sat. – Closed